A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mino is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mino
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mino, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edmond Mino MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Mino practice?
- Dr. David Mino has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington Crossing, PA.
See Washington Crossing Surgeons.