A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Minor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biological Therapy Immunotherapy
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roderick Minor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Minor practice?
- Dr. David Minor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.