A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Minor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minor graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Minor MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Minor practice?
- Dr. David Minor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.