Dr. David Minor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Minor?

September 18th, 2012

need to communicate with family

i agree with that he need to communicate with family in the end...otherwise it hurts so much

May 2nd, 2012

don dougan

in 2004 i had stage iv melanoma in my left arm.i was given just 12 months to live.Dr Minor offered me a bio-chemo therapy trial which i accepted.i was told by my doctors that i had less than 10 percent chance of recovering.this man performed a miracle in my opinion.

February 28th, 2011

Need to communicate more with family and explain the situation. More important when it is the end.

August 17th, 2010

Dr. Minor saved my life

As a stage IV melanoma survivor, I have the utmost respect for Dr. Minor. He has treated me for the last four years and definitely has my good health in mind. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

January 1st, 2009

great doctor

I always feel well cared for during my visits to Dr. Minor. He is always attentive and caring, both to me and to my family. Whenever I have a question or concern he calls me himself with the answers. I never feel rushed or ignored by him or his office staff. I highly reccomend Dr. Minor

September 24th, 2008

Consumer Beware!!!!

Overall performance:clinical approach, does not engage with patients/family members, can be sarcastic. baseline: unable to communicate effectively. recommend this physician: use only for second opinion value not as your private oncologist.

July 26th, 2017