A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mintzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mintzer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mintzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mintzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Mintzer practice?
Dr. David Mintzer practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.