Dr. David Mirsky Is this you?

November 13th, 2015

SUPERIOR!

Dr. Mirsky is the best psychiatrist out there. PERIOD. In the past I have worked with him for about 15 years. He is the most knowledgeable, kindest, down to earth Dr. that I have ever met in my life. If your looking for a proper diagnosis, or just the right combinations of medicine to put you "back in the game". He's the one!

August 28th, 2015

Top notch!

March 27th, 2013

EXCELLENT

Dr. Mirsky is an absolutely GREAT doctor. understanding, sociable, nice, down to earth, and most of all will work with you. My appt was for 30 minutes, someone cancelled after my appointment so he made my appointment an hour and a half long just to help me out more. He is a superhero. Incredible... I've never seen a doctor so loving and helpful. He prescribed me what I needed and nobody else would to let me go on with my daily life.

January 30th, 2015