A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mischoulon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mischoulon, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mischoulon graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mischoulon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mischoulon MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Mischoulon practice?
- Dr. David Mischoulon has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mischoulon practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.