A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mitten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mitten, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitten graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Mitten MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mitten practice?
- Dr. David Mitten has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mitten practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Plastic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons and Rochester Plastic Surgeons.