Dr. David Mitten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Mitten?

October 23rd, 2016

For Sophia

Dr. Mitten is the best doctor. My daughter was born with a floating thumb. She had surgery around ine years old to have the thumb removed and replaces with her index finger. She is now 13 years old and her hand looks as if she never had surgery. This doctor is a miracle worker. I recommend him to everyone.

April 22nd, 2016

The only problem I have had with this office is that my job gave me paperwork to have filled out but I have not been able to get in contact with the secretary to find out if I can fax the paperwork or if I have to bring it in to the office. Otherwise Dr. Mitten and nurses are fantastic!

February 25th, 2016

Amazing Dr and outstanding staff all around!!

September 30th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Mitten is simply the best of the best. I have never had a doctor go to bat for me like he has. I ended up in care after serious complications from surgery with another doctor. When all other doctors turned my case down he saved the use of hand. He went above and beyond. Even had medical equipment suppliers at my appointments to meet with me. Any equioment that wasn't covered he got for me at no change. Very thankful each day for this man. Without Dr. Mitten I would ne permanently disabled and I am still working today!

April 2nd, 2015

Great professional staff; accurate w/ diagnosis and treatment...

April 30th, 2014

Not the best

Would not recommend.

May 10th, 2011

If you want to retain the use of your hands, stay away from this man. He maims people. His physician's assistant permanently damaged the nerves in my mother's hand, and his botched surgery could not reverse the damage. She walked in with full use of her hand and a minor problem with a finger, and now can no longer grip with her hand. As a result, she can no longer remain independent because she needs both hands to use her walker.

May 2nd, 2011

recent successful basal joint arthroplasty

Dr. David Mitten is a competent, pleasant surgeon. He is technically superior to area hand surgeons. His assistant, K. Swallow, PA, is likewise talented and has a good bedside manner. As with most surgeons, Dr. Mitten's focus is on the surgery itself. He is otherwise inaccessible and patients are fielded post-op to his PA. The only true mar on his practice is the front desk secretary, Paula, who is plainly rude and consistently has told me what she thinks Dr. Mitten and/or his PA will say/not say regarding any questions. No patient is allowed to speak directly w/ the medical professionals without revealing explicit content of even a personal nature to her. If you think the staff reflects the doctor, you might not care for this surgeon. How unfortunate if he is unaware and shame on him if he condones her behavior. He has the best hand surgery reputation in the city and is highly regarded my my other top notch surgeon (different field). However, I cannot wait until I no longer have to deal with his front desk person and I am tired of being patronized by her.

November 17th, 2010

Dr. Mitten was very quick to come into the examining room. His bedside manner was cordial and he was very thorough in explaining answers to all my questions in an easy to understand manner without talking down to me.

September 4th, 2010

Needed surgery to complete my TKR. Dr Mitten explained everything down to the smallest detail. Dr Mitten and Dr Drinkwater made me mobile again after 30 years of leg braces and crutches. Had trigger thumb surgery 4 days ago and not one ounce of pain and the thumb works perfect now.

June 5th, 2009

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Mitten has been one of the most caring doctors I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He has done an amazing job taking care of me since my accident last April. He has answered every question, addressed every concern I have, and has a great bedside manner. He always greets me with a smile, always puts my mind at ease, and has provided with the greatest care in and out of surgeries. I do not know how I would have dealt with my traumatic injury if I didn't have a doctor who had such a positive attitude and was caring as he is. I think he was more upset with the loss of my thumb than I was. He has done a fantastic job creating a new one for me and in dealing with the other injuries that happened at that time. I will be forever grateful to him.

April 30th, 2009

He should have waited

i was suppose to have surgery but i was a little worked up about it. so instead of waiting for me to calm down they made me leave. then 5 minutes later i was calmed down and ready to do the surgery but they would no longer accept me. so now i cant get my surgery. he is the worst doctor with kids!