A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miyamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miyamoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyamoto graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Miyamoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Miyamoto MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Miyamoto practice?
- Dr. David Miyamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miyamoto practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.