Dr. David Mizes Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Mizes?

Disappointed and Unimpressed

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Saw him for a crippling sore neck that made it difficult to drive. When did something 4 the neck pain but instead got lectured and nagged about how I'm just too stressed out and I need to take time off. I strongly felt he was implying I was unjustified and requesting pain meds as if I was a junkie trying to use him. He was an arrogant know-it-all; passive aggressive in his belittling. He didn't stay on subject either. I walked out with lower self-esteem. I felt like I had been emotionally violated if there is such a thing. I go in there for a sore neck and get basically laughed at and shrugged off. Hugest waste of time and money.

Posted on March 9th, 2016