Dr. David Mochel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Mochel?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. David Mochel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

I had a hip replacement with Dr. Mochel in 2010 He gave me my life back

January 22nd, 2016

His clinical staff do not return their phone calls. The other office staff are excellent!

September 14th, 2015

Absolutely an amazing person and doctor. He cared about the surgery but also about me and the well being of my family. He explained the procedure and all the recovery options

October 13th, 2011

Shoulder Reconstruction

I have an incredible experience with Dr. Mochel and his staff. Everyone i met was very nice, kind, and professional. The diagnosis and surgery went great. My recovery after the surgery went even better thanks to the doctors great work. I have never felt better in my life. I am stronger now after my surgery than i ever was before. Also, I went on to become a collegiate Division One All-American after my surgery was over.Just goes to show you the kind of work that Dr. Mochel and his staff do. I would only go back to him with any other problems I might have. Thank you again to him and his staff.

January 10th, 2011

Nice Doctor. Not so good Staff/Practice.

Dr. Mochel came highly rated/recommended and after meeting with him, he seems to be a nice person. During the appointment, he spent much time with me - answering my questions and explaining my situation to me. Basically, I needed 2 hip revision surgeries (both had been replaced many years ago). During the visit, Dr. Mochel recommended I see/use another doctor for one of the revisions since it potentially could be complicated. He even stated he would talk to this other doctor for me. He also noted the existing replacement hip details so that he could contact the manufacturer to find out what "replacement" parts were available.However, after the positive office visit (examination), things went down hill.Getting the staff to return phone calls was difficult. It turned out it would take a few months to schedule the potentially complicated surgery with another doctor so I was trying to schedule the first, less complicated, surgery with Dr Mochel (so I didn't have to wait/waste 3 months to have the first surgery done). The staff/assistants would take a day or two to get back to me. I told them several times that we probably should move forward with the easier surgery, that it did not make sense to wait in limbo for 3 months to have the complicated surgery. They usually gave me the impression that they had not even spoken with the doctor. I told them the doctor could call me directly (at any time), but he never did. Finally, after 3 weeks of phone calls and phone tag, they told me that Dr. Mochel thinks it best if one doctor does both surgeries and that the complicated hip be done first.Was my reasoning explained to Dr. Mochel? I don't know.Did Dr. Mochel contact the hip revision specialist for me? I don't know.Did Dr. Mochel contact the prosthetic device manufacturer? I don't know.All I know is that after a month's time (and believing that my first hip surgery would be happening soon), I have to start from scratch, find a new doctor, and possibly wait another 2 or 3 months until I have my first surgery.I guess wasting my time doesn't matter that much to Dr. Mochel and his staff.Also, even though I brought my own x-rays (from one month, six months and 12 months), the staff kept trying to send me to have new x-rays done. Not sure why, but it gave me the feeling that they were at a minimum not paying attention to me, or worse, trying to make more money off of xrays.

December 22nd, 2010

Wonderful man!

Dr. Mochel is a very talented surgeon as well as a kind and caring man. I would highly recommend him!

August 18th, 2009

Excellent personality and bedside manner. Put me at ease immediately! The best out there.

August 30th, 2017