A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moeller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moeller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moeller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Radiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Moeller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Moeller practice?
- Dr. David Moeller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Moeller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Anchorage Radiologists.