A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mohamadi is Good. Dr. Mohamadi has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamadi graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohamadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Mohamadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Mohamadi practice?
Dr. David Mohamadi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Mohamadi, Dr. Dave Mohamadi, Dr. Davis Mohamadi