A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mohamadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mohamadi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamadi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mohamadi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mohamadi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Mohamadi practice?
- Dr. David Mohamadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mohamadi practices Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Tarzana Internists.