A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mohan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mohan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinaigrace Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mohan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Mohan practice?
- Dr. David Mohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mohan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Family Physicians and Farmington Internists.