A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mohler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mohler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohler graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Mohler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Mohler practice?
- Dr. David Mohler has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Mohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.