by Sharleta & Tom Bassett on Mar 22nd, 2015

What a great experience under the circumstances of my tumor causing excruciating pain. He was very kind and explained each thing about my options so we could understand what he was saying in layman terms. An excellent doctor that gave us a plan for my recovery.

Awesome, upbeat and very informed show details Awesome, upbeat and very informed
by Catherine F. on Aug 7th, 2014

This surgeon is very smart he had plan a,b and c. I have complete trust in him and his staff! I truly don't think I would b riding my motorcycle, exercising or for that matter walking if not for him!

Oct 22nd, 2012

I was sent to dr Mohler right away from my primary dr. She had heard him speak and was very impressed. I was able to get an appt. within a week. I can not give him enough praise. I had a very unusual case and he had plan a b and c. Have had two surgerys and both have gone quite well. I had total confidence in him. I feel if I would have had a different surgeon I would not be walking and may not be alive today. The 5hours it takes to see him is well worth it.C.F.

Saved my Life show details Saved my Life
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Mohler and his staff were amazing. There was no one in my area that had ever treated my kind of Cancer. Dr. Mohler knew exactly what I had and how to preform the surgery that saved my life. Thank you to him and his staff!

One of the best show details One of the best
Aug 1st, 2010

I'm lucky to live near Stanford's Orthopedic Clinic because they have folks like Doc Mohler. He and his staff made the pre-op exam and subsquent surgery as easy as possible for me. More importantly, he knew exactly what to do and he did it well.