A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Moll graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Griffin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moll MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Moll practice?
- Dr. David Moll has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moll practices Internal Medicine near Ansonia, CT.
See Ansonia Internists.