A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Moller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Moller practice?
- Dr. David Moller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Moller practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.