A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moller graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Moller MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Moller practice?
- Dr. David Moller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moller practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.