A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Molter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Molter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Molter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Kartagener Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molter graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Molter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Molter practice?
- Dr. David Molter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Molter practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.