A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Molter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Molter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Molter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Kartagener Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molter graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Molter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Molter practice?
- Dr. David Molter has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Molter practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.