A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Molthrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Molthrop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Molthrop, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Molthrop graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Molthrop has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Molthrop MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Molthrop practice?
- Dr. David Molthrop has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Molthrop practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.