David Molthrop Is this you?

Have you seen David Molthrop?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen David Molthrop?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2016

Dr Molthrop has been my Oncologist for almost 7 years and he is wonderful. He listens to you and explains things so you can understand them. If he needs to talk to you about results he calls and talks to you personally. He does a great job keeping in contact with all your other doctors so they give you the best care possible. I think he is the best.

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Molthrop is a caring doctor who always makes you feel at ease. He gave me the positive attitude I needed while going through chemo.

October 8th, 2015

Dr. David Molthrop, Such an asset to the world!

If it wasn't for the concern, caring, and being so committed of Dr. David Molthrop I think I wouldn't have been so confident that everything will work out fine. I understood every step of the way of my treatments what was happening as he explained my concerns in laymen terms. He is also cherished by my husband and family and most of all of me because he has such a dedicated spirit! I thank God for this doctor!

August 11th, 2015

Excellent :Knowlledge, fallow up. He cares and spends time with you to make you understand the issues you are dealing with. VERY Profesional and caring.

January 16th, 2015

Excellent Team

The entire staff is very professional, caring and efficient from the first appointment through diagnosis and treatment. Highly recommend Dr. Molthrop he's both knowledgeable and compassionate.

August 31st, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Molthrop. He is the best, kind and nicest doctor who really makes you feel at ease. I would ask him so many questions over and over and he would never have a problem answering me over and over! He also helped me when I had a problem with another doctor and that really made an impression on me. LOVE this doctor and wouldn't trust anyone else with my care...did I mention he took my stage 3 spreading cancer and practically made it non-existent??? Smart man!

September 3rd, 2011

I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes. They do a great job of not over booking. Dr. Molthrop is very caring and took time to answer all my questions. I am moving out of the area and am sad he won't continue to be my oncologist.

July 6th, 2017