Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Monohan has been great with my daughter. He spends time with us during office visits and answers questions well. He has worked hard to find a diagnosis for her and give us solutions. Unfortunately his office where he practices is not so great. I am not sure if they are just overwhelmed or trying to avoid helping patients. I have left messages with a nurse twice and although they do call you back fairly quickly, they do not give you any more information than you started with, basically just repeating doctors orders.

|  CHAOTIC, UNORGANIZED & UNPROFESSIONAL, Just flush the toilet and start over!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

The office manager helped me once and even hugged me at an appointment and appologized for the lack of communication.When you call the doctor out on uneducated things he has said to you or scripts he forgot to give you. Or says he's doing my other doctor a favor, he gets angry and defensive and then tells you to see someone else without a good reason, leaving you with unfinished treatments!

|  Very professional and approachable!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Monahan is an excellent doctor. His staff at the Surgical Center are very good and makes the incoming patient feel well cared for. Great surgical office team. Dr. Monahan's personal office team is OK. There are so many technicians or assistants running around the office that it causes confusion. They also left two very important forms out of my surgical preparation package. When I called to inform them they were missing they were not too happy with me. As if it was my error!