A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mond, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mond graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Judah Mond MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mond practice?
- Dr. David Mond has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mond practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.