A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mond
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mond Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mond, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mond graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Mond MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mond practice?
- Dr. David Mond has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mond practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.