A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Monheit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Monheit is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monheit
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monheit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Monheit, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Monheit graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A David Monheit MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A D. Monheit practice?
- Dr. A Monheit has 5 office locations.
Dr. A Monheit practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.