A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montani
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Montani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montani, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montani graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Montani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Alton Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Montani MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Montani practice?
- Dr. David Montani has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montani practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.