Dr. David Montani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Montani?

September 6th, 2016

He listens well, remembers you, shows concern, and has great skill and knowledge of his profession.

March 23rd, 2015

Real Nice Guy

Dr. Montani is very polite and courteous but I feel like I am always directing every session with him. It sometimes feels like I am pulling teeth to get anything accomplished and that perhaps he does not really care. He has never called me by my name that I am aware of and he sort of just sits in the session the whole time with a sh*t eating grin while I pour my heart out. I typically suggest the medications that I am interested in taking and he usually approves them. Now we are having trouble finding the right medications for my depression and anxiety and I am out of ideas and it seems as if he might be too. He is a very nice, mild mannered guy and he is very prompt. Also I looked him up on the CMS website and he has not taken any money from pharmaceutical companies which is a plus. I guess you need to take all of this with a grain of salt since all doctors have their pros and cons.

May 13th, 2014

Dedicated Professional

I was very impressed with Dr. Montoni. Prior to meeting him, my expectations for a psychiatrist was minimal, in essence, the guy or gal who held the keys to a script pad. My prior experience only reinforced this opinion. With my first visit with Dr. Montoni, I knew he was different. To start with he was very professional & respectful, attempting to make me more comfortable by allowing me a choice of where I wanted to sit. After some introductions, in which he clearly outlined his general methods of practice, he proceeded do a thorough neuro-psych exam, something I don't believe my previous psychiatrist had ever done. After spending a reasonable time discussing my issues & concerns, Dr. Montoni offered several options for my plan of care, making sure that I knew my input was an integral part of an effective plan of care. He also gave due respect to the fact that I am a healthcare provider & spoke to me at a level appropriate to my educational background & experiences. Overall Dr. Mongo I is an exceptional professional with excellent communication & listening skills. He truly seemed concerned about what concerned me & seemed dedicated to assisting me with finding solutions. All in all, is was a very pleasant experience & went a long way to changing my biases about the profession. I have many years experience working with many different healthcare professionals, most excellent, some mediocre & others I wouldn't send my dog to. I would definitely place Dr. Montoni among the top notch, & the fact that this is the first time I have gone out of my way to commend a fellow care giver, I would hope that he would view as high praise indeed.

November 8th, 2016