A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montano
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montano graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Montano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Montano practice?
- Dr. David Montano has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montano practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists and Topeka Addiction Specialists.