A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montano
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Montano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montano graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Montano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Montano practice?
- Dr. David Montano has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montano practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Psychiatrists.