A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montesanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montesanti is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montesanti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montesanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Montesanti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Montesanti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Montesanti practice?
- Dr. David Montesanti has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Montesanti practices Ophthalmology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Ophthalmologists.