A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montesanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montesanti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montesanti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montesanti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montesanti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montesanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montesanti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Montesanti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Montesanti practice?
- Dr. David Montesanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Montesanti practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.