A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montesanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montesanti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montesanti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Glaucoma, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Montesanti graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Montesanti has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montesanti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Montesanti practice?
Dr. David Montesanti practices Ophthalmology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Orchard Park, NY.
See Niagara Falls Ophthalmologists.