A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montgomery, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Montgomery FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. David Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.