A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montgomery, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Montgomery FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. David Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Montgomery practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.