A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moody, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan