A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mooney, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mooney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mooney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Mooney practice?
Dr. David Mooney practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Surgeons, Boston Pediatric Surgeons, and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.