A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mooney is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mooney, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mooney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Mooney MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Mooney practice?
- Dr. David Mooney has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mooney practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Pediatric Surgeons.