A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mooney is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mooney, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mooney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Mooney MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Mooney practice?
- Dr. David Mooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mooney practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Pediatric Surgeons.