A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morales, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morales, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Park Cities Surgery Center
- Valley View Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Evan Morales MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Morales practice?
- Dr. David Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morales practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.