A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mordes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mordes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mordes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mordes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mordes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordes graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mordes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Baer Mordes MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David B. Mordes practice?
- Dr. David Mordes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mordes practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Internists and Stuart Endocrinologists.