Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by Leslie Maxwell on Jul 7th, 2014

I almost didn't select Dr. Mordes because of the reviews on this site. Fortunately, for me, I decided to check him out because I needed a Primary and Endo. I think he is great. Paid attention to what I said and spent a lot of time with me getting to know my health issues. For anyone reading this review, please take the time to check the Doctor out personally before jumping to conclusions from reading some negative reviews.

|  Worst doctor and staff I've ever seen in my life  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

Awful, Awful, Awful. The Staff is completely rude. Dr. Mordes is out for the money only. He honestly could care less about his patients. He prescribes medication to patients even though they don't need it. He is a very bad doctor and an awful human being. I wouldn't recommend him even to my worst enemies... Ever!

|  Great doctor!!  |  show details
by Cynthia L Johns on Sep 9th, 2013

I cannot say enough about how much I like Dr. David Mordes. Not only is he a very kind and compassionate doctor but he has a great sense of humor. He puts a person at ease right away. He is very easy to talk to and recently when I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer he explained what I would be going through in simple terms that I could understand. It has been a pleasure dealing with the whole staff at Dr. Mordes' office.