A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospitals of Long Beach
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David -. Morgan practice?
Dr. David Morgan practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Los Gatos Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Morgan, Dr. Davis Morgan, Dr. Dewey Morgan