A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David -- Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David -. Morgan practice?
- Dr. David Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morgan practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Family Physicians.