A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David -- Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David -. Morgan practice?
- Dr. David Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Morgan practices Family Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Los Gatos Primary Care Doctors.