Dr. David Morley Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lowell, MA

February 4th, 2016
Dr Morley . . . Simply the best!
A physician with talent, confidence and humanity - what a concept! I hope the bureaucrats in Obama care land use Dr. Morley's practice management as THE model for medical treatment everywhere. Nah, that ain't going to happen. My first occasion to visit Dr. Morley exceeded my expectation in all regards. I hope his practice doesn't fill any time soon. I actually enjoyed my visit with him to drain my knee. Thanks Dr. Morley.

December 24th, 2015
The best out there
Dr Morley is simply the best Ortho Doctor out there hands down; .His knowledge, surgical skills and personality are outstanding.

October 1st, 2015
Dr.Mo. is a Dr.Angel.need I say more :)

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Morely has given me the care I have never got. Dr. Morely operated on my knee. When I came to an opened my eyes he was there. He checked in on me each day I web as in LGH. I am not healed all the way. My wife and therapy people all saying slow down. The work the Dr. Has done is so good I'm ready to fly. Thank you Dr. Morely you are the best.

March 15th, 2015
Dr Morley is not only the most personal , top notch orthopedic surgeon you can find but he has a perfect bedside manor, is very caring about as a human being and looks for the best treatment he can give you as an individual. Everyone in every hospital, nursing home, or home care facility absolutely loves Dr Morley as a doctor & human being. There is no other dr. That can even compare to him!!!

January 3rd, 2012
Fabulous doctor!
Dr. Morley is caring, genuine and direct. He was my second opinion, suffering from a torn meniscus, and wasn't thrilled about going under the knife again. He was so great! He understood my concern and gave me an injection to see if we could circumvent surgery at this time and it worked! Has kept me going for almost two years now!

March 27th, 2011
Orthopedic Surgeon
Best doctor ever! Great surgeon. I was driving my car just 3 weeks after surgery. Almost back to normal after 2 months. Back to bowling after 9 weeks!

March 2nd, 2011
Great Bedside Manner is Not Dead!!
I was seen by Dr Morley and I was very nervous about having treatment for my shoulder. He was very understanding, took a lot of time to talk to me and get to know me a little. He had to give me an injection that I was dreading, but with his technique, I barely felt it.After seeing Dr Morley, I no longer feel scared and will be comfortable with any future treatments.His staff was very down to earth and pleasant about bringing me on as a new patient.Coming from a medical family, I will suggest Dr Morley hands down to anyone who asks.