A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moromisato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moromisato graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Moromisato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Daniel Yasu Moromisato MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Moromisato practice?
- Dr. David Moromisato has 1 office location.
Dr. David Moromisato practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.