A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moromisato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Moromisato graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Moromisato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moromisato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans