A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moron is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moron
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moron, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moron graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Rio Grande Orthopedic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Moron practice?
- Dr. David Moron has 1 office location.
Dr. David Moron practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Psychiatrists and Harlingen Addiction Specialists.