inactive

David P Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 30th, 2015
Didn't gain my trust
RUDE STAFF! (front desk).

May 1st, 2013
Wow, great doctor, great office
I went to Dr. Morris very sick. He helped me out and I was on the road to getting better surprisingly quickly. I went to 2 other doctors before I saw him and they didn't help me. The office is spotless. I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Morris

February 19th, 2013
Is really hard to find a good primary physician, this Dr. Is ok but his staff is a disaster, I have left messages for the medical assistant and until now I have not received a phone call, they never call you with your results or call you to make am appointment to follow up on them. I'm really sorry but instead of changing to better is changing to worst.

October 15th, 2012
Needs to monitor his staff
Dr. Morris is a friendly guy. He is very calm and collective. I wanted him to be my parent's doctor because I was impressed with his resume. Although Dr. Morris is a kind individual, his staff is very ignorant and rude to patients. They lack the basic common courtesy to the elderly. They have spoke to my parents without respect for the last time. In addition, It is almost impossible to get an appointment with him so he often has his PA (2 year degree) see patients and prescribe medications.I hope that Dr. Morris sees what is going on in his office because he really is a nice guy. It is too bad that his staff will cause him to lose to patients.