A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrison, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County, Elkton, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Morrison MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Morrison practice?
- Dr. David Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Morrison practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.