A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Morrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Morrow MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Morrow practice?
- Dr. David Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morrow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.