A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Morrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Morrow MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Morrow practice?
- Dr. David Morrow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morrow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.