A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morse is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Morse has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sherman Morse MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Morse practice?
- Dr. David Morse has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morse practices Anesthesiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Anesthesiologists.