Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mortensen
Dr. David Mortensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with another office in Papillion, NE. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mortensen is affiliated with CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce and Alegent Health Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mortensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mortensen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Mortensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.
Dr. Myles Tieszen
Council Bluffs, IA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Karl Bergmann
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Council Bluffs, IA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons
Council Bluffs, IA 0.01 mi42