A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mortensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mortensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mortensen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortensen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Mortensen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Troy Mortensen MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Mortensen practice?
- Dr. David Mortensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mortensen practices Surgery near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Surgeons.