A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moser is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Moser MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Moser practice?
- Dr. James Moser has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Moser practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.