Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Moser
Dr. James Moser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Moser is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital, Arnold Palmer Medical Center and Columbia Same Day Surgicenter Of Orlando. Dr. Moser has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Moser has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. James Moser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Maria Ocasio-Silva
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Tarig Muzamil Ali-Dinar
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Kimberly Baker
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi11