Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Jul 21st, 2015

We consulted with Dr Moses when I was considered high risk with my oldest. He was great. However, we were sent to him again when we found ourselves pregnant with triplets. We were terrified, and were counting the days until they would take us at 12 weeks. We had to park and walk quite a ways to get in. No one warned us of this when we scheduled the visit. We waited in the packed waiting room for 45 minutesminutes. After the ultrasound, Dr Moses told us everything that was wrong - low lying placenta, partial cord insertion, vesa previa. He ended with your body was not made to carry triplets. I wanted to cry. I am all for honesty, but really. I had to tell him that we were terrified, and ask him if he can give us a plan or tell us something to make us feel better. He said - well, I have had more sucesses than failures. I had one more appointment with him, and switched to Beaumont. I am forever grateful. Beaumont did weekly ultrasounds and caughtvmyvtwin to twin transfusion syndrome. I also love how Beaumont staffed a maternal fetal medicine specialist at the fetal ultrasound center. Dr. Moses was nice enough, but I suggest going to a place that presents you with the risks and a plan. Beaumont did that for me, and I am forever grateful. My triplets are 3 and thriving.

Nov 13th, 2014

He isn't very knowledgeable. Doesn't spend time with you, it feels like he is in a hurry to get you out which is odd because there's never anyone in the waiting room. Wouldn't recommend.

Horrible experience with this dr. show details Horrible experience with this dr.
Jul 18th, 2012

He told me that I shoUld be ready and Prepare myself to have a baby with downs. I had a healthy baby boy weighed at 8 pounds and he stressed my husband and I out for no reason. Horrible dr. Horrible experience. I do not recommend him for anything