A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Moss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Moss, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S David Moss MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S D. Moss practice?
- Dr. S Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. S Moss practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.