Dr. S Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. S Moss?

May 21st, 2017

Dr. Moss is our hero

Dr. Moss has been my twin sister's and my neurosurgeon for 19 years. We have been his patients since we were 3 years old. Between the two of us, Dr. Moss has operated on us 5 times. Because of him and his staff over the years, my twin sister and I have been able to live prolonged lives. He gave our family and loved ones so much hope. My twin sister and I are able to live our lives without the fear of not being taken care of medically. He gave us back to our family in the best condition possible in regards to having brain tumors. We will forever be grateful to this wonderful man. I am honored to have been this man's patient for so many years. This is the man to go to if your child ever has to go through brain surgery.

July 26th, 2016

Excellent surgeon operates under difficult circumstances and cures patient.

Dr. Moss operated on my brain nearly 20 years ago and he did an excellent job on a tumor that was labelled as in-operable by his peers. Dr Moss made sure my parents and I understood the risks clearly and that we knew exactly what we were hoping for and what the possibilities were. In the end I came out of surgery cured of the tumor and able to lead a happy healthy life well into adulthood now. Thank you Dr. Moss! I owe you a big thank you for saving my life!

March 18th, 2016

Dr. Moss is an extremely kind and compassionate person. We were blessed to have him take care of our daughter on two different occasions.

December 15th, 2015

Amani Mumphrey

Awesome personality awesome doctor! So glad my son was in his and GODS care!

May 18th, 2015

The Best

Best neurosurgeon in the United States.

November 5th, 2012

Dr. David Moss

Dr. Moss and his Staff were very caring and very professional. He took excellent care of my son and kept me updated throughout his brain surgery. My son was very comfortable with Dr. Moss and his staff. Dr. Moss' nurse (his secnd hand woman) was also amazing! They left no questions unanswered, we didnt feel rushed during our appt at all most Dr's make you feel rushed and get you out of the office ASAP Dr. Moss and his nurse really made us feel comforatble and confident in the surgery! The surgery was a success he removed the entire tumor and my sons scar healed beautifully and now 4months later its barely noticable! i would reccommend Dr. Moss to anyone he is THE BEST!!!!!

January 2nd, 2012

dr moss is the greatest. hehas blessed my son 7 times in twelve years each time with the same result perfect as it gets. thank you dr for everything

November 4th, 2011

He is our son's angel on earth. I have the utmost respect and faith in Dr Moss. I am so glad we were referred to him.

September 8th, 2011

Well worth the Wait

We have had a couple of long waits due to emergencies that came up for the Dr. Moss but he has always given us his full attention once he was finally available. My husband and I have full confidence in his abilities and are very glad to have had his expertise for the two surgeries that our daughter has required. We would highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2010

Mom to Emma

Dr. Moss is fantastic! My husband and I joke that we would follow him to the ends of the earth just to make sure our daughter still saw him! He moved to Cardon's Childrens Medical Center in Mesa. He took one look at our daughter and knew what was wrong with her, and atleast 3 other doctors missed it. He made us feel comfortable in a most horrible time. He looked at us and said, she needs this surgery but she is going to grow up and graduate and he'll be expecting his invitation. We have never had any doubt in him. Five surgeries later, to no fault of his, we are still with him and still very comfortable.

May 26th, 2010

Nicest, knowledgeable doctor we've seen

We took our child to see Dr Moss, as a pediatric neurologist. He was very patient, very thorough in his explanation, spent a lot of time with us to answer all our questions, and nicest bedside manner. We were very impressed! We just learned he has left PHX Children's hospital, don't know where he moved to.

February 5th, 2009

It's been years.

I am 30 years old and I am doing very well. He made me feel at ease and made sure I understood everything. I recommend him to everybody.