Dr. S Moss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

July 26th, 2016
Excellent surgeon operates under difficult circumstances and cures patient.
Dr. Moss operated on my brain nearly 20 years ago and he did an excellent job on a tumor that was labelled as in-operable by his peers. Dr Moss made sure my parents and I understood the risks clearly and that we knew exactly what we were hoping for and what the possibilities were. In the end I came out of surgery cured of the tumor and able to lead a happy healthy life well into adulthood now. Thank you Dr. Moss! I owe you a big thank you for saving my life!

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Moss is an extremely kind and compassionate person. We were blessed to have him take care of our daughter on two different occasions.

December 15th, 2015
Amani Mumphrey
Awesome personality awesome doctor! So glad my son was in his and GODS care!

May 18th, 2015
The Best
Best neurosurgeon in the United States.

November 5th, 2012
Dr. David Moss
Dr. Moss and his Staff were very caring and very professional. He took excellent care of my son and kept me updated throughout his brain surgery. My son was very comfortable with Dr. Moss and his staff. Dr. Moss' nurse (his secnd hand woman) was also amazing! They left no questions unanswered, we didnt feel rushed during our appt at all most Dr's make you feel rushed and get you out of the office ASAP Dr. Moss and his nurse really made us feel comforatble and confident in the surgery! The surgery was a success he removed the entire tumor and my sons scar healed beautifully and now 4months later its barely noticable! i would reccommend Dr. Moss to anyone he is THE BEST!!!!!

January 2nd, 2012
dr moss is the greatest. hehas blessed my son 7 times in twelve years each time with the same result perfect as it gets. thank you dr for everything

November 3rd, 2011
He is our son's angel on earth. I have the utmost respect and faith in Dr Moss. I am so glad we were referred to him.

September 8th, 2011
Well worth the Wait
We have had a couple of long waits due to emergencies that came up for the Dr. Moss but he has always given us his full attention once he was finally available. My husband and I have full confidence in his abilities and are very glad to have had his expertise for the two surgeries that our daughter has required. We would highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2010
Mom to Emma
Dr. Moss is fantastic! My husband and I joke that we would follow him to the ends of the earth just to make sure our daughter still saw him! He moved to Cardon's Childrens Medical Center in Mesa. He took one look at our daughter and knew what was wrong with her, and atleast 3 other doctors missed it. He made us feel comfortable in a most horrible time. He looked at us and said, she needs this surgery but she is going to grow up and graduate and he'll be expecting his invitation. We have never had any doubt in him. Five surgeries later, to no fault of his, we are still with him and still very comfortable.

May 26th, 2010
Nicest, knowledgeable doctor we've seen
We took our child to see Dr Moss, as a pediatric neurologist. He was very patient, very thorough in his explanation, spent a lot of time with us to answer all our questions, and nicest bedside manner. We were very impressed! We just learned he has left PHX Children's hospital, don't know where he moved to.

February 5th, 2009
It's been years.
I am 30 years old and I am doing very well. He made me feel at ease and made sure I understood everything. I recommend him to everybody.

October 13th, 2008
Best doctor
He may not spend a lot of time with you, but he and his staff make the most of the time spent. It is amazing how quick they got us in. It was like we were family and there was no reason to delay. My daughter had surgery over a year ago, so far no complications and he still follows up with her, even though we are in a different state. Amazing character.