A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mouton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mouton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mouton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Mouton MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Mouton practice?
- Dr. David Mouton has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mouton practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Houston Radiologists.