A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mowbray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mowbray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mowbray, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowbray graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mowbray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nicholas Mowbray MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Mowbray practice?
- Dr. David Mowbray has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mowbray practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.