Dr. David Mozer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Mozer?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. David Mozer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015

Best Pediatrician I've ever met

This is the absolute best Dr you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. He listens and remembers even if months pass.

June 29th, 2015

Great Doctor and staff

I love Dr Mozer! He is so great with my son and also my neice and nephew! His staff are so sweet!

June 28th, 2015

mother

I love all of the staff at South Coast. I would recommend them to anyone. My kids love Dr. Mozer, Mrs. Jackie, and Mrs. Darlene.

April 14th, 2015

A great dr. He will treat all of my children. I will soon be moving almost 2 hours away but I will make the drive because it's more than worth it!

February 28th, 2015

Amazing

What stood out the most was the friendliness of the staff and Dr. Mozer. They made us feel very welcomed and important. I wish we would have known about him sooner. I really feel like my child is getting the best care with Dr. Mozer.

February 5th, 2015

Loves Kids

Dr. Mozer is so great with my daughter! He knows his stuff as well! I highly recommend him and his group!

January 16th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!!!

Dr. Mozer and his staff are absolutely the best in the business! He has an amazing bedside manner and is very good with children! He definitely chose the right career! He is always very accurate and ALWAYS puts his patients first. His nurses (Jackie and Darlene) are true gems!

January 7th, 2015

Amazing pediatrician and office

When I became a first time parent in 2012, I was hesitant when choosing a pediatrician. I couldn't be more pleased and thankful that my OB-GYN suggested Dr. Mozer. He has been wonderful from the first day we met him. He has an excellent bedside manner, answers questions thoroughly, and is always respectful. Although very pleased with Dr. Mozer, the experience is complete with top-notch nurses and receptionists who really go out of their way to make sure your child receives personalized care. My two year old is actually excited to go now and loves when nurse Jackie claps and cheers.

October 29th, 2014

Routine wellness check up

We LOVE Dr. Mozer and staff. My only frustration is the wait time. We are always the 1st appt at 8:20am and we wait 20+ minutes to get to the room and usually another 10 or more before we see the doctor. There is no one before us and I feel like they are in no hurry to start the day off on time. We have to go to work and it makes us late Everytime. It makes me dread the appointment because it's so time consuming. We actually only see the doctor 10-15 minutes of our 1 hour and 15 minute visit. Definitely something to work on.

October 24th, 2014

My little girl loves seeing her Doctor

When ever my daughter needs to see Dr Mozer it is very easy to schedule an appointment (great front office staff!). When ever we have a question or have had an emergency- a call back happens very quickly. Visits are thorough and everything discussed is given in a print out to take home (I have baby brain and can't remember anything- love the print out). Oh! And his nurses are awesome they know what their doing and are awesome with my little girl.

September 17th, 2014

Dr. Mozer is amazing!!! Great bedside manner, loves kids, excellent doctor!! I recommend him to all my friends with children! Office staff is wonderful and friendly.

May 3rd, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Mozer is a wonderful doctor. He really listens, explains things well and never makes you feel rushed through an appointment. His nurses are WONDERFUL!! They are very caring and gentle, even when giving dreaded shots. I have been very happy with my choice of doctor for my little one.